If you received a Notice, you placed an order with Fashion Nova and didn't receive an item you ordered because:
· it was out of stock;
· missing from your order; or
· you received a damaged, used or incorrect item.
When that happened, a gift card was sent to you. Your refund should have instead been issued to the original method of payment you used. As a result, the Federal Trade Commission filed charges against Fashion Nova.
To settle the lawsuit, customers are being given refunds of the unused balances on their gift cards. To receive a refund, you'll see the money refunded to the original method of payment you used. If the electronic refund doesn't go through, on or around June 2, 2020 you will receive an email that will provide you instructions on how to select a payment option to receive your refund. Following the payment option period, refund payments will be made in accordance with your selected payment option.
If you have questions about your refund, you can:
email the Settlement Administrator using the Contact Us
section of this website, or
· call 833-253-8062
Your store credit or refund can be applied in three separate ways:
1. Get your original payment refunded via the method you paid, for example Credit Card refund or PayPal refund by doing nothing
2. If the initial refund attempt fails you will be receiving an additional email on June 2 asking you to visit this website to make a payment election. Your refund will be paid to you using the payment method you select.
3. If you do not select a method for payment or do not respond to the June 2 email, a paper check will be issued to the address Fashion Nova has on file.